Game of Thrones Cufflinks (Targaryen)
- Now you can show your love for Game of Thrones with these exclusive cufflink sets.
- Perfect for any wedding, graduation or just another day at the office, these suit accessories look amazing and are extremely well made.
- These exclusive House Targaryen cufflinks match any style of outfit. They make the perfect gift for men or women.
- Whether you’re a fan of Khaleesi Daenerys, the Mother of Dragons or any of the other Lannister clan, these are the perfect way to show your house pride.
- Lifetime Warranty – If there is ever any issue with one of our cufflinks, we’ll make it right.
Details: House Targaryen was the ruling house of the Seven Kingdoms for nearly 300 years, holding royal court in King’s Landing. Its coat of arms shows a red, three-headed dragon breathing fire on a black field, and its words are Fire and Blood. The Targaryens originally came from Valyria on the continent of Essos. Before Valyria was destroyed, the Targaryens left for Dragonstone. A century after the Valyrian “Doom”, Aegon I Targaryen conquered six of the Seven Kingdoms with his dragons, and his descendants won the seventh through a political marriage. The Targaryen dragons were the last known to exist and died out long before the events of A Game of Thrones. People of Targaryen ancestry, referred to as “blood of the dragon”, tend to have silvery-gold or platinum hair and purple eyes ranging from lilac to violet. Fifteen years before the events of the series, the Targaryens were deposed in Robert’s Rebellion, with the children Viserys and Daenerys fleeing to Essos.
Only 9 left in stock